A racing video game for arcades that features well-known Japanese automobiles. The competitions that take place both online and offline involve real people as well as artificial intelligence. More than one million installations have been carried out in different parts of the world. It is strongly suggested that you read reviews that were written by other people who played the game.
The 1980s all the way up to the present day are represented in this assortment of legendary Japanese automobiles that we have put together. We made some stunning tracks, as well as a large number of tuning parts. Combined it all into single-player offline campaigns, daily events, and online multiplayer competitions for up to seven players. If you’re a fan of cartoons like Initial D and racing games in the vein of Gran Turismo, then you absolutely need to check out our game.
NEW GAME MODES: Custom Multiplayer, Free-For-All, and more! Pick any vehicle, decide on a course, and select between two and six players. Players from every corner of the globe will be able to take part in this competition. You will have the opportunity to show off your racer and tuned car skills. Play with your friends or with complete strangers.
Straight away, you’ll face off against a different player in a head-to-head match. You will quickly amass credits that can be spent on various upgrade options. After 15 seconds, it is time to choose an opponent to battle against.
Experience physics that are true to life and lavish 3D graphics. Experience the thrill of driving iconic Japanese automobiles from the 1980s. A wide variety of breathtaking courses have been specifically crafted for racing. A variety of races and challenges, including drag racing, time trials, sprints, checkpoints, and survival. A career mode that allows the player to gain experience and unlock hidden automobiles.
- Experience physics that are true to life and opulent 3D visuals.
- Experience the thrill of driving renowned Japanese automobiles from the 1980s.
- A wide array of breathtaking courses that have been specifically developed for racing.
- Challenges can include things like drag racing, time trials, sprinting, checkpoints, and survival.
- Career mode, in which the player can accumulate experience and uncover hidden automobiles
- Each vehicle is one of a kind; get a feel for its weight and power, and strike a healthy balance.
- Use paint, tuning, and rims to give your vehicles a one-of-a-kind look.
- Real engine noises are included with every vehicle.
- Sounds of the turbine, gearbox, and tires
- You may choose the controls that are most comfortable for you, such as buttons, a steering wheel, an accelerometer, or a controller.