The Underworld Office is located at Underworld Station, where the lives of the living and the dead are entangled. Charlie opens their eyes but can’t recall anything about the previous few moments. Charlie requires the assistance of ghosts so rich that they are bursting at the seams with their individuality for them to locate their recollection. However, things do not go according to plan. At all.
For the players who have developed after the events of [Underworld Office], we will now show a rather more sinister side of the underworld.
The development and maturation of people. We broaden our perspectives to take in more of the world we now reside in. We see a different side of the Underworld Office via the eyes of Charlie, who is memory-impaired, and a more experienced and wiser version of Eugene, who plays the lead role in the show. In this chat-based adventure tale game, it’s up to you to decide what happens next as you explore a world unlike any other.
- A harrowing tale that is also deeply touching.
- A straightforward and easy game that only requires the player to tap on one of the options.
- A mystery-based text adventure game in the spirit of light novels
- A video game that may mend your broken spirit while you lose yourself in its narrative.
- Presents a distinct world perspective exactly as Undertale does
- The Independent video game focuses on conversation uniquely.
- people with sass and a group of supporting characters who are entertaining to interact with
- There are several different endings to find and achievements to earn, allowing you to play the game numerous times.